The zEPPer is a 48" span plank style glider, with a stubby fuselage, nearly straight wing, and vertical fin.
The zEPPer is a favorite among slope soaring pilots around the world, due to its sleek lines and fantastic flying capabilities in both light and strong wind.
And flies just like its big brother, the Zipper, but with bounce.
Check out the video vimeo.com/2836384
The zEPPer from offtheedge.com.au on Vimeo.
- 1 x set of EPP foam wing cores
- EPP fuselage with a sturddy fiberglass longeron
- 1 x pre-cut balsa tail
- 2 x Carbon fiber wing spars
- 1 x pack control horns and push rods
- Detailed Instructions
- Materials: EPP foam wing cores , EPP fuselage.
- Span: 48" wingspan
- AUW: ~700 grams (48")
- Airfoil: PW51 modified
You will need the following equipment to complete the zEPPer
zEPPer Kit Cost: $130.00 per kit
Postage: $20.00 per kit Australia wide, or $35 per kit for International orders.